Shoper HO works in conjunction with two or more Shoper POS or Shoper Distributor deployments at the various retail outlets of a chain or Distribution points, to exchange data, consolidate them and also differentiate them. This comprehensive solution renders a better across-the-chain visibility and ensures accurate stock and information transfer across the chain.
Shoper HO enables the replication and consolidation of stock and transaction details of retail stores and distribution centers, at the Head Office level. This helps in improved productivity and enhanced transparency across the retail chain. It also ensures faster and better decision making to achieve better fulfillment, predictability in operations and eventually leads to better profitability. When you have more than one store (whether it is your own store or of a franchisee) and one or more warehouses, managing your enterprise centrally may be required. Shoper 9 HO fulfills these requirements.
What can you manage centrally? Since reporting and control are best managed when the same SKU (stock keeping unit/item code) and categories are used uniformly, you can define these at the HO and have them flow to the POS locations. Other masters are also supported, including price lists, promotions, discounts, customer & supplier lists and taxes. Keeping in mind that connectivity can never be 100%, the data architecture is de-centralised. This means that each store has its own local database, and these databases are replicated at the HO. One additional advantage this design brings is that you have two copies of the database – this will come in use in case of a disaster and no backups are available at the stores!
Data transfer between POS & HO is via the Internet and several methods are supported depending on the local connectivity conditions – each store can employ the connectivity that suits it the best. This data synchronisation can be scheduled to happen at regular intervals – even this can be controlled by the HO. All decision support is available centrally at the HO and you get access to over a 100 reports that you can take across stores & groups of stores (grouped any way you need to). When you need to add another store, Shoper 9 HO supports rapid deployment – you can bring up a store to full operation in about half a day. Specific store settings and configurations can be copied into a template and deployed at the new store. All master information can be automatically pulled in from the HO.
HO supports centralised management of indents from the store, generation of consolidated Purchase Orders and integration with warehouses for dispatches.
Key Features of Shoper9 HO
- Centralized Master Control i.e. Product master, Showroom master, Tax master, POS tenders, sales man catalogue, etc….
- Product attribute up to 39 levels i.e. Product, Brand, Style, season etc…
- Tagging of Images to a style for Stock & Sales MIS for newly introduced product.
- Automated price revision based on MRP for specific products/specific state & post-dated revision is also possible.
- Goods in Transit module for controlled logistics.
- Provision to set Minimum order level at stores.
- Exhaustive list of Promotion definition, Discounts & offers (*Provision for tax exclusive billing during discount period.)
- Grouping Store according to their business pattern i.e. Company stores, Franchisee, LFS etc…
- POS user management & security control from HO.
- Alert management from HO to POS
- Over 200 different combination of stock & sales report available in HO, Top selling, Stock ageing, Item history with image, Tax Register, Collection summary.. etc
- Web Reports